The management staff at Wrecking Ball instituted our health and safety program to reinforce our belief in the safety and good health of our employees. All of our employees go through an extensive in-house training program which includes 20 safety classes. All of our foremen are OSHA 10 card holders as well as first aid & CPR certified. In addition:
- Wrecking Ball Demolition is a proud member of the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) and the Associated General Contractors of Washington, which keeps us current on safety and health updates across the industry.
- Wrecking Ball consistently conforms to all OSHA and WISHA guidelines and standards.
- Our company has a strict drug and alcohol testing program.
- We conduct extensive training in hazardous materials (lead/asbestos), aerial lifts, fall protection, pneumatic tools and many others
Safety Coordinator Lady Erazo is responsible for the implementation of our in-house training program and supervision of job site safety. She is certified in:
- OSHA 10/30/500
- OSHA 510 Authorized Trainer
- Asbestos Supervisor
- Aerial and Scissor Lift Certified Trainer
- Forklift Certified Operator
- Confined Space Trainer
- Lead Awareness Trainer
- Global Harmonized System Requirements Training
- Fall Protection Competent Person Trainer
Contact Wrecking Ball Safety Coordinator Lady with any safety or training related questions or our employee and company certifications.